We Treat YOUR Emergency Like OUR Emergency
Who We Are
Since 1974, our business has been restoration, and we are committed to restoring your home back to a healthy living environment by assuring you that each part of your experience is made as simple and stress-free as possible. We are committed to your satisfaction and believe that by knowing what to expect from us, you can be sure we will go the extra mile to restore your home or business to its pre-loss condition.
Top 10 Reasons to Use CLEAN-TEC
- People first – Customers are not an interruption in our workday; they are the purpose of it.
- Value – We refuse to compromise quality for quantity.
- Communication – We bridge the gap so that everyone involved is on the same page. We work for the insured alongside the insurance company.
- Trained technicians – Our management team and technicians are trained, certified and experienced in the restoration industry.
- Service – We are committed to providing "white-glove" service. We're not a standard restoration and cleaning company.
- Caring – We understand that your home is your refuge and that processing a loss of any nature is both personal and emotional. We treat our customer like family.
- Trust – Rely on us to act responsibly. Be confident in our abilities. Know that we will exceed your expectations.
- Ethical – We will not overcharge you. Our pricing structure is based on the industry-wide Xactimate estimating program.
- Local – Rest assured that you will receive prompt service. We have been locally owned and operated since 1974. This also means that content packouts are handled right in our local shop, rather than shipped out to another county.
- Satisfaction guarantee – We stand behind our work to ensure that you are 100-percent satisfied.
CLEAN-TEC is 100-Percent Committed
- Answering your call personally and immediately 24 hours a day/seven days a week/365 days a year.
- Having a certified technician on-site for all emergency-related calls within 60 minutes.
- Keeping written communication logs and photographs on all projects.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with your preferred insurance carrier.
- Communicating the status of your project every 24 hours.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment in accordance to the highest standards.
- Providing you an invoice within seven business days of project completion.
- Your complete satisfaction.