CLEAN-TEC Restoration / Santa Cruz Rug
Do you enjoy helping others? Can you work in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in working with a group of people that work hard but know how to have fun? Then we'd love to hear from you!
CLEAN-TEC Restoration has immediate openings for 2 technicians. Technicians primarily respond to properties that have been damaged by fire, smoke, water, or mold. No experience necessary, but if you do, great! Candidates must be prompt, dependable, willing to learn, must operate individually or as part of a team, and............YOU CAN'T BE AFRAID TO GET DIRTY!
- Clean driving record
- Clean background
- Drug free & Smoke Free Environment
- Reside within a 40 minute drive or less from Santa Cruz
- This is a physically demanding job so applicant must be capable of bending, kneeling, and moving equipment weighing 70+ lbs.
- Must be capable of working in attics & crawlspaces
- Strong organizational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- A high level of personal and professional integrity, determination, and dedication
- Once trained, be willing to participate in a 24-hour, on-call rotation
- Must be willing to attend & pass industry standard certification classes (paid by us)
- Knowledge of Xactimate
- Industry experience and certification(s)
Military Veteran's preference will be given during the application process (to be verified with DD214).
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Click below to apply for this job. You may upload your resume by clicking "Choose File" next to CV: (Curriculum Vitae) on the Apply For This Job page.
- California Drivers License