24 Hour Water Damage Cleanup in Santa Cruz County and Beyond
Water can have devastating consequences if not treated quickly and properly. Typical causes of water damage include water heater leaks, fire, weather and burst pipes. Damage will occur if the water is not quickly and properly extracted, and the salvageable property thoroughly dried and disinfected. Water spreads rapidly and can quickly result in costly damages. We clean up contaminated water. Ask about our leak detection services.
Water Damage Do’s and Don’ts
Shut off water source if possible.
Shut off electrical breakers to the affected areas.
Remove Orientals or other colored rugs from wet wall-to-wall carpeting.
Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe place.
Move furniture to a dry location.
Call CLEAN-TEC at 831-457-8666.
Turn on computers, TVs or electrical appliances while standing on wet carpets or floors.
Leave wet fabrics in place.
Walk in standing water without turning power off.
Assume that if it doesn’t look wet or feel wet that it isn’t wet.
Enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
Don't wait to call – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Perform a thorough inspection.
- Take immediate action to mitigate loss.
- Secure property.
- Move affected contents.
- Extract standing water.
- Set up drying equipment.
- Furniture begins to stain carpet.
- Artwork and documents swell and warp.
- Wooden floors, desks, chairs and cabinets swell and split.
- Bacterial odor emerges.
- Carpet delaminates.
- Underlayment (sub-flooring) can swell.
- Mold develops.
- Structure may weaken.
- Computers, phones, fax machines and other electronics malfunction.
- Content and structural restoration may not be possible.